At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Formulate hair related products with low level of supervision and direction. Engage in research activities to develop innovative hair product technologies, identify new opportunities and application methodologies.
- Understand, utilize and document within laboratory notebook and Ingenuity every batch made with details of reason for the batch, batching notes, batch specification results and other test results as applicable.
- Understand, follow and adhere to project cost objectives and timelines for each project and develop cost estimates with supervisor.
- Follow requirements of the new product development process and follow through with action plans to meet the goals and timeline of the project.
- Conduct stability as required by department policy, i.e., track stability, update results charts and summarize data for review at each test period
- Design and develop, as well as conduct efficacy testing, as required for projects and requested by supervisor - Co-ordinate Salon.